Complaint Review: cashnetusa

• Reported By: sue martin — new albany Indiana
  • cashnetusa

Internet
    USA

cashnetusa sam wilson I applied for a dld cash loan thru cashnetusa and i purchase a gree dot money and sent them 100.00 I wasl told I had to send more money and when I didn't I told them it was a scam I wouldn't send no more money and I keep getting more phone calls asking me if I got the money. They call and when I ask who I was speaking to they hang up. I have told them several times I want my money back. NO USE Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wrong Company

I applied for a cash loan through cashnetusa and got scamed for 100.00 and was told i would have to send them more money. I told them no i would not that it was a scam. since then i keep getting phone calls asking me if i have the extra money they want. when i ask who is calling they hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cashnetusa/internet/cashnetusa-sam-wilson-i-applied-for-a-dld-cash-loan-thru-cashnetusa-and-i-purchase-a-gre-1160583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Blublank - ()

I have done a fair amount of resreach concerning this company, as I was planning on using their services. I have noticed, via this webite and many others including the Better Business Bereau, that many people have filed comlaints about having to use "green dot" cards to pre pay for these types of loans. The company has made it clear, both on their website and on other complaint websites, that they NEVER require any down payment for their loans.

If you use this service, and are at any time asked to use a "green dot" card for a down payment of any type, you are being scammed by a sparate company under the guise of CashNetUSA. When dealing with the actual company, they will never ask for a down paymeny up front. All of their fees and interest charges are included in the pay back program.

NEVER send money into these companies BEFORE you receive the loan. If you do, you are being scammed by a third party, and will never see this money refunded to you.