Complaint Review: Cashnetusa

Nationwide
    USA

Cashnetusa Scammers Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Scam Company

Indian males claiming to be from CashnetUSA call from all over the country several times a day stating I qualify for a loan. I've told them to leave me alone and remove my number. That seems to make them call even more frequently. I called CashnetUSA; they informed me these guys were scammers. Advised to file a police report.

Today I received a call from one in Illinois. I informed him I had filed a police report under advisement from CashnetUSA.  He immediately began yelling f*** you, f***you, f*** you, b***h. Over and over again, then hung up. I went to the local police station but they were worthless.

These creeps needs to be stopped (and possibly deported.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cashnetusa/nationwide/cashnetusa-scammers-nationwide-1141508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scam Company

AUTHOR: Blublank - ()

I have done a fair amount of resreach concerning this company, as I was planning on using their services. I have noticed, via this webite and many others including the Better Business Bereau, that many people have filed comlaints about having to use "green dot" cards to pre pay for these types of loans. The company has made it clear, both on their website and on other complaint websites, that they NEVER require any down payment for their loans.

If you use this service, and are at any time asked to use a "green dot" card for a down payment of any type, you are being scammed by a sparate company under the guise of CashNetUSA. When dealing with the actual company, they will never ask for a down paymeny up front. All of their fees and interest charges are included in the pay back program.

NEVER send money into these companies BEFORE you receive the loan. If you do, you are being scammed by a third party, and will never see this money refunded to you.