Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been sending this company my extra strips for months and at first the checks were coming. I mailed 3 boxes of freestyle lite and 3 boxes of lancets with the $10 bonus on Sept 12th,2017 and still have not received payment. Spent a week trying to call and email and leaves messages and couldn't get in contact with anyone. Then the general manager names Jonathan emailed me back and told me the check would be mailed on Sept 29th or Sept 30th. Still nothing and of course now I am unable to get back in contact with them. I'm frustrated becAuse I made plans with that money. I'm pretty much homeless and I needed that or sent them strips to a better company. I am so disappointed. Then they deleted some of my negative reviews saying they have no record of me but yet I have numorous check stubs from them. They are lying theives with an F rating from the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cashnowoffercom/chicago-illinois-60634/cashnowoffercom-took-my-strips-and-havent-paid-chicago-illinois-1404277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnowoffer.com