Complaint Review: Castle Rock Security

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Castle Rock Security
    35293 Eagle Way
    Chicago, Illinois

Castle Rock Security BEWARE this company will rip you off. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Chicago Illinois

I started using Apex Security they sold me equipment that they new was about to become defunct. Next I received a letter from a new company saying that they had purchased my contract and that for a mere $199.00 they would fix my equipment. Basically Analogue/Digital. I refused to pay more for the gear since I was already in a 3 year contract. I felt the updated equipment should be free.

Now the new co has sold my contract to Castle Rock who informed that my contract expired on July 1st and all I had to do was send a letter and that would be the end of it.

I was never informed that the contract would renew. I travel for a living and was in Chicago until the 5th. I called on Monday morning to request cancellation of service to be informed that the contracted renewed. Since when?.. Every contract I have ever signed after it expires you normally go month to month and then you can quit at any time.

The person I spoke to never told me that the contract would renew. She just said I had to cancel it in writing. If I would have known I would have sent the letter special delivery.

I am looking for a lawyer to end this nightmare. I have been paying for almost 2 years now with no service.

Michelle
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/castle-rock-security/chicago-illinois-60678/castle-rock-security-beware-this-company-will-rip-you-off-worst-customer-service-ever-chi-460157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content