Complaint Review: Catherine Foster

• Catherine Foster
    1114 North Court Street, Suite 277
    Internet
    United States of America

Catherine Foster AJ Marketing, Blossom Marketing and Publishing I designed for them and she did not pay me and then changed her company name , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not true

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Same Thing Happened to me!

I did some work for her a few years back and she did not pay me for my work. I tried numerous times contacting her. I was able to contact her at one point and she was filing bankruptcy for AJ MArketing and said she would pay me half of what she owed me. She then opened up Blossom and once again I contacted her. She called me a b***h after she said she did not recall me doing work. I had all the paperwork and timesheets to prove it as well as the actual work. She is awful to deal with and has no people skills what so ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/catherine-foster/internet/catherine-foster-aj-marketing-blossom-marketing-and-publishing-i-designed-for-them-and-sh-677281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not true

AUTHOR: Catherine - ()

I have never done work with any person, employee, or vendor with the name Ann Marie. I never filed bankruptcy for my former company, AJ Marketing. I changed my company name because I was known for "new home consturction" marketing services which limited me. After the housing market crashed, I made the decision to change my company name to Blossom Marketing so as to broaden my customer base.

The person who filled out this bogus report must have a self-serving agenda to discredit me for some reason because there is no truth to it. My reputation amongst my client's is outstanding and I am a very respected professional. I strongly encourage this liar to come forward and contact me directly.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Same Thing Happened to me!

AUTHOR: OhioDesign - (United States of America)

Exact same thing happened to me to the tee.  Every day was a different story, I was warned of this when working for the company and should have listened!