Complaint Review: Cautivadora

• Cautivadora
    40 Wall Street
    New York, New York
    USA

7/4 Purchased Living Social certificate for Cautivadora foldable hammock.  Immediately redeemed and ordered from Cautivadora.  7/20 Sent email asking for expected delivery.  Received 2 emails stating that it would take 4-6 weeks.

8/1 Received shipping confirmation from Cautivadora, with UPS ground noted, but no tracking number.  8/11 Emailed Cautivadora asking for UPS tracking number, since it should have arrived in those 10 days.

8/13 Received email from Cautivadora  stating that they shipped via Fed Ex and I would receive email from Fed Ex.  It also said that I could call the Living Social Hotline at Cautivadora 800-710-5289 to get my Fed Ex tracking number.  Called the number and the message states "This number has been disabled".    I contacted Living Social and my credit card company today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cautivadora/new-york-new-york-10005/cautivadora-scam-new-york-new-york-1075924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally a shipping fee credit

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Living Social credited my account right away.  They even threw in $5 LS dollars to use on a future LS deal.  Then, after hours on the phone with American Express, and mailing all copies of every email, I finally received my shipping credit 4 months later.  Evidently, Cautivadora wouldn't admit to AE that they never shipped the hammock, even though I had emails from Cautivadora saying they didn't ship it to me.  I do not recommend buying ANYTHING from Cautivadora.