Complaint Review: Cavalier Buildings/ Scott Butterfield

• Cavalier Buildings/ Scott Butterfield
    2123 Upton Drive, Suite 126-128
    Virgina Beach, Virginia
    United States of America

Cavalier Buildings/ Scott Butterfield Cavalier Buildings is trying to rip us off too Virgina Beach , Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: This worked for us

Like the others on this site we also made a deal to purchase a Cavalier Building and got the excact sales pitch the other got along with the offer of 9.9% interest.  A week later they called and said they could not finance us.  Now after three weeks they will not return our calls so we dont know what to do.  We can only talk to a sales rep and they say they cant help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cavalier-buildings-scott-butterfield/virgina-beach-virginia-23454/cavalier-buildings-scott-butterfield-cavalier-buildings-is-trying-to-rip-us-off-too-virg-876768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This worked for us

AUTHOR: Unhappy in Missouri - (United States of America)

I posted the "Flimsey" report on this site.  I sent the same information I posted here to the Better Business Bureau.  I received a call from Mr Hobbs who couldn't refund my money fast enough!  Mr Hobbs stated he has now changed policy to not promise financing.  I wouldn't believe anything he says but he sure doesn't want his BBB rating to fall any farther!!  Hope this helps!