Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services - Sprint PCS

• Reported By: Greenbelt Maryland
  • Cavalry Portfolio Services - Sprint PCS
    P.O. Box 1017
    Hawthrone, New York

Cavalry Portfolio Services - Sprint PCS I don't owe them money I don't think so? Hawthrone New York

I have been in Maryland for three years now. Upon moving up here I had to work on cleaning up my credit report because of past mistakes. I saw I had an item in collections about a sprint pcs account. I knew I never had a pcs phone ever. So I checked into it and the sprint people were really rude. I requested the documented information and they told me I should know it was in the bills I recieved and that they have my signature on file.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I filed a fraud report with the credit bureaus and it went away. Then this past year I recieved a letter in the mail from Cavalry Portfolio Services about the same account. I told them the story of sprint and that I know this was not my account information. They told me well it sounded like sprint didn't believe me so why should we. I told them I wanted to dispute the account.

I waited and a couple of months went by and I didn't recieve any information about the dispute. Then I recieved a phone call about the account again and requested the information a second time. I was in the process of getting the information together for them until I found this site with people having the same problem I have. I am currently going to file a dispute with the credit bureau and then the get the company to send me information about the account. I don't even have a police report because I couldn't get information from sprint.

Ywalker
Greenbelt, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cavalry-portfolio-services-sprint-pcs/hawthrone-new-york-10532/cavalry-portfolio-services-sprint-pcs-i-dont-owe-them-money-i-dont-think-so-hawthrone-306922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content