Report: #197295

• CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES
    PO BOX 469046
    ESCONDIDO, California

CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES ripoff ESCONDIDO California

I received a collection letter from Associated Recovery Systems in reference to Cavalry Portfolio Services. I have not had any dealings with Cavalry Portfolio Services. The bill was for $ 299.92, but I do not owe nothing for $299.92.

I have tried contacting this company, but no one will tell me what this is about. They just stated that they are a collection agency. This is showing up on my credit and I do not know what this is about. Please look foward into this and get this straighten out. Thanks for your time.

Rachel
ELLIJAY, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2006 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cavalry-portfolio-services/escondido-california-92046/cavalry-portfolio-services-ripoff-escondido-california-197295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content