Complaint Review: C&C Solitions Cesar Calleros

• C&C Solitions Cesar Calleros
    10630 Downey Ave Suite 202
    Downey, California
    United States of America

C&C Solitions Cesar Calleros Illegal Loan Modification and Bankruptcy's without License Downey, California

The owner of this Company Cesar Calleros is a total Ripoff and a SCAM artist. He was promising me that I would be able to get a loan modification; He took more than 3,000.00 from me and never did a THING. I have now lost my property and was left on the street due to his "So-called tactics" to fight the bank and keep me in my home. He not only took my property but he also RUINED my credit by forcing me to file Bankruptcy.

I have been trying to contact him regarding my refund and still no phone call or email has been returned to me. It is about time that everyone who is seeking help goes with a Licensed Attorney and does this the right way. This a*# hole took everything I had. I hope this company gets investigated and gets shut down ASAP. I cannot understand how this so called "man" still be in business. Please do not seek or get HELP from C & C Solutions in Downey, CA.

This Company is totally Illegal, takes your money, doesn't do a thing for their clients and never responds or returns calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cc-solitions-cesar-calleros/downey-california-90241/cc-solitions-cesar-calleros-illegal-loan-modification-and-bankruptcys-without-license-d-1036258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content