Complaint Review: CCA FIST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD

• Reported By: bklyn New York
  • CCA FIST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD
    P.O BOX 46101
    LAS VEGAS, Nevada

CCA FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD ripoff dishonest fradulent billing LAS VEGAS Nevada

Hello,

Two years back I received this letter stating I had a 6,500 credit limit. I had the money charged to my bank account. I never received the catalogs or the card.

I sent them a payment of $199.00. They took it in two payments. I called back and asked about the card and the catalogs, I was told it got lost in the mail and another was went out.

I didn't know there was a way to get the money back from them. Is there a way for me to get this money back from them? If so please contact me.

Kateri
bklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2003 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca-fist-national-membercard/las-vegas-nevada-891146101/cca-first-national-membercard-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-las-vegas-nevada-67572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content