Complaint Review: CCA

Internet
    United States of America

CCA CCA Att collection Internet

*Author of original report: CCA,,

I just got a call from this company about an AT&T bill. They claim to have sent me 5 letters regarding this issuse. So I verified my address and ask them to send me another letter. THEY SAID NO! 5 is all you get. I asked if there was some law that denied sending more than 5, the Manager I was talking to said no, it was his preference not to send another letter. So I again asked, how do I help you fix this... he was vague, and basically explained, if you don't fix this I will keep calling you every 3 days until you do. And.. it will reflect on you credit report. I asked again.. send me a registered letter, that way I will have to sign for it and you will know I recieved it. He insisted on a fax number. I told him, I did not have a fax. Hey was like, well I guess we are at a stand still. I left him standing, and hung up.

I have dealt with debt collectors, they are more than happy to call you and make arrangements on the phone, don't do this, whatever is agreed to ... get it in writing!! CCA refused to send me a letter on this.. that raised a flag to me... and yes.. they are VERY RUDE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca/internet/cca-cca-att-collection-internet-688926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

CCA,,

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

... they use this number as well.

17818718274.. I called back.. no on will answer.