Complaint Review: Ccbill - Euccbilleu.com - CCbilleu.com

• Reported By: Nashville Tennessee
  • Ccbill - Euccbilleu.com - CCbilleu.com
    ccbilleu.com
    Internet

Ccbill - Euccbilleu.com - CCbilleu.com is a fraudulent company ripping off unsuspecting people! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Oh will people ever learn

I was alerted by my bank, Bank of America, of suspicious activity on my debit card on July 24, 2008. When I checked with the bank and verified to them that I did not know or make any charges of $105.00 to ccbilleu.com, they promptly credited by my account for the fraudulent charges.

A week later on July 31, 2008, while I was checking my balance, I found out my account had been overdrawn by $77.00, because ccbilleu.com had put a claim of 103.00 saying that the charge was authentic. I was livid! I contacted Bank of America and they advised me that they would have to due a fraud investigation, so meanwhile my account is overdrawn while they do this, and i'm stuck in limbo.

I've never heard of this company a day in my life, and I don't understand how they are obtaining people's Visa debit card numbers! This low-life, scum bucket, fraud of a company needs to be stopped! What they are doing is not only illegal but it is an invasion of people's privacy and civil liberties!

Anon
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccbill-euccbilleucom-ccbilleucom/internet/ccbill-euccbilleucom-ccbilleucom-is-a-fraudulent-company-ripping-off-unsuspecting-pe-358723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Oh will people ever learn

AUTHOR: Chatropolis - (U.S.A.)

ccbill is a 3rd party processor that has little to gain by ripping you off. You evidently gave your information out and someone billed services that happened to use ccbill for billing.

CCbill is the most respected company in it's field and I have processed hundreds of thousands of dollars through them without a hitch. It drives me nuts to see people slander them because they have no idea how the net works.

Unless you have never used the card , never handed it to someone, never used it for another purchase the blaming CCbill is out of order. I am a ccbill merchant and I don't have access to my customers information and that's just fine. They have the tightest security, helpful staff and are all around great people. Why don't you investigate what was purchased, where it was purchased from before you blame the messenger.