Complaint Review: CCS Credit Service Division / First National Credit Card

• Reported By: detroit Michigan
  • CCS Credit Service Division / First National Credit Card
    61 W. Utah Ave # 63
    Las Vegas, Nevada

First National Card CCS Credit Service Division THIS IS A CCS RIP OFF Las Vegas Nevada

I Recieved a Letter in mail with a invitation to recieve a unsecured CCS First National Member Card.
It was for $6.500.00 ; with a Cash on demand card for up to $ 150.00. with amounts up to $ 500.00 with special approvol.As you know they say you have to activate the deals then you are ready to purchase.

The Man talked so fast I had to call him down several times' finally I got the Message He wanted a bank acct. # I told him I would send him A check for the Fee's that would equal $ 298.00 after I rec. the Package. I was thinking if it was a good Buying deal I could Purchase Items I could use in my Company.

So I finally Gave him the last 8 digits of my Company Checking Acct. no tracking #'s . About 3 days later i found out that they toke the money off my acoount but they did not take off what i was aware of they toke off $350.00. so i called and they kept putting me on hold.

Shavon
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-credit-service-division-first-national-credit-card/las-vegas-nevada-89102/first-national-card-ccs-credit-service-division-this-is-a-ccs-rip-off-las-vegas-nevada-251203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content