Complaint Review: CCS First National Card

• Reported By: APO Other
  • CCS First National Card
    81 W. Utah Street
    Las Vegas, Nevada

CCS First National Card ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

This company had sent me an offer in the mail about approving my credit. I called them and they took down all my information (name, address, phone number, and regretably, my bank account information).

I was told I would recieve a brochure catalog and a credit card to buy things with. It has been a year, and I still have not received anything from them.

This month, though, I noticed two times $99.99 was taken out of my account. I had cancelled their service in February, and when I called today, they told me I had to WRITE them to cancel. They did not inform me of that.

So, now, I am short $200.00 and they have a no-refund policy that I did not know about.

Please help me get my money back!

Thank you.
Sgt. Cameron E. ***
United States Army
Germany

((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Cameron
APO
Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2006 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-first-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89102/ccs-first-national-card-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-221449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content