Complaint Review: CCS FIRST NATIONAL MERCHANT CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE

• Reported By: Commerce Township Michigan
  • CCS FIRST NATIONAL MERCHANT CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE
    P.O. BOX 17800
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89114-7800, Nevada

CCS FIRST NATIONAL MERCHANT CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE LOOKS LIKE A SCAM LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I just wanted to say thank you to all that posted what has happened to you by activating your card. I thought that this letter looked funny when I opened it up. This letter doesn't even look like an offical letter that you would get from a legit bank or company.

I have read it through and I did notice the $200.00 fee for membership, then the $198.00 annual fee, but they were going to give it back with purchase. Sounds funny. Then no website, which in this day and age, is unhead of anymore.

I am shredding the card and taking it to the postmaster for a formal complaint. I live in Michigan, but I have a place in Florida, so this was forwarded to me here in Michigan. I didn't notice any Michigan people posting but I could have missed it.

Thanks again everyone for the heads up, we need to stick together to keep the bad guy at bay.

Good luck to eveyone out there.

Linda
Commerce Township, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-first-national-merchant-credit-card-advantage/las-vegas-nv-89114-7800-nevada-89114-7800/ccs-first-national-merchant-credit-card-advantage-looks-like-a-scam-las-vegas-nevada-305545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content