Complaint Review: CCs or CCA Credit Services Division

• Reported By: Amarillo TX
  • CCs or CCA Credit Services Division
    81 W Utah St.
    Las Vegas, Nevada

CCS or CCA Credit Services Division ripoff unavailable for contact deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada

I called this company thinking it sounded like a great deal. After I signed up for everything, I started thinking about it and realized that not only was I conned out of over $200.00, I also could not afford that kind of money right now. I called them back and they told me to call customer service to cancel.

I called once and was hung up on. Thinking this was a simple mistake, I called again. I got hung up on again. The third time I called the phone rang and rang and rang and still no contact. This was very upsetting. I called my bank and ask that they not allow the charge to go through. As it was so late in the day and the company already had my routing numbers to my account, the bank could not guarantee the stop payment, however they agreed to do what they could.

Not only did the charge go through, but they got my money out of my account with the wrong social security number, and misspelling of my name. Now I know what you're thinking. The bank's at fault, right? Well yes, in a sense they are, but they were also available to correct the mistake. Now I have had the charge returned like a check, and am waiting to see what will happen next. In the meantime, I still cannot get through to this company and my account is still at the mercy of this company to take whatever they want.

After reading some of these reports about this company, I fear I am doomed to lose at least $1000.00 or more. I can't afford that, and need to get a hold of this place before they get a hold of my account.

It must be nice to take anyone's money they want and not make themselves available to make that money well worth spending. From what I understand, their products aren't even worth the $200.00 I have already lost.

Mystika
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2002 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-or-cca-credit-services-division/las-vegas-nevada-89102/ccs-or-cca-credit-services-division-ripoff-unavailable-for-contact-deceptive-company-las-v-34191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content