Complaint Review: CDL Express, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2014
  • Reported By: Tommy T. — Houston Texas
  • CDL Express, Inc.
    9800 Eastex Freeway
    Houston, Texas
    USA

SCAM BEWARE of CDL Express, Inc. CDL Express Truck Rentals in Houston, TX CDL Express CDL Express Truck Rentals Illegal Mexicans SCAM BEWARE of CDL Express, Inc. CDL Express Truck Rentals in Houston, TX CDL Express CDL Express Truck Rentals Illegal Mexicans stole from my family - Total Ripoffs Houston Texas

SCAM BEWARE of CDL Express, Inc. CDL Express Truck Rentals in Houston, TX CDL Express CDL Express Truck Rentals Illegal Mexicans stole $345 from my family.

I contacted Adrian at 713-692-9797 after finding them on their website www.cdlexpress.com. Adrian said it would cost $345 to rent his truck. I paid for the rental. Adrian said they would practice with me before the road test at the TXDPS office. They were late showing up to practice. The driver arrived 5 minutes before my road test. The driver acted like he was on some kind of drugs. The truck was old and outdated. The driver gave me 5 minutes of basic instruction. The TXDPS examiner was waiting outside the truck impatiently while I was being shown the basics on how to operate the truck. I had to do a road test without practicing. I failed the road test. I was told by the TXDPS examiner I would have to reschedule. [continued below]....

..... The next opening was 2 weeks. I didn't have 2 weeks. My job was on the line based on me completing my CDL. I had no choice but to reschedule. I called Adrian's number and he never returned my calls. Then I went back to the website and got theother owner's number. I spoke with Jimmy the other owner at 713-694-1449. Jimmy looked up my paperwork. I was told I had to pay another $200 for them to practice with me. I told him I never got to practice the first time. I didn't have another $200. Money was tight. Everything I won was depending on completeing the road test the first time. I was told no $200 then no road test. I asked for a refund. I was told to go f_ck myself! Very unprofessional. I didn't have the $200. I lost $345 and I lost my job. These guys are total scam artists. What comes around goes around. You guys should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of people who put their trust in you providing a service.

Go look up the other reviews on YP. I see I am not the only one they have scammed and ripped off. Here is the link go see for yourself http://www.yellowpages.com/houston-tx/mip/cdl-express-truck-rentals-sales-2446691

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cdl-express-inc/houston-texas-77093/scam-beware-of-cdl-express-inc-cdl-express-truck-rentals-in-houston-tx-cdl-express-cdl-1180496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content