Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I registered with this company about 3 months ago.  The only thing they asked me to do from the moment I registered with them was read a book and the instructor will ask me for questions which most of the times I answered to him but he always will find something to tell me that I have to practice more.  I hold a CDL B license for almost 12 years in New York and all I need is a refresh.  I asked the instructor a couple of time to take me to do the test because I was ready, but he just kept saying not until I answer all the questions 100%.  Now I found out the company closed the doors and found all the complaints from other students with the same story.  I never saw anybody taking the road test but since the instructor keps saying that we have to answer all the questions 100%.  I will like to have my money back so I can go to another school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2016 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cdl-mega-driving-school/franklin-park-illinois-60131/cdl-mega-driving-school-stole-my-money-franklin-park-illinois-1326931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL MEGA DRIVING SCHOOL