Complaint Review: CDRA - Paul E. Loukedes

• Reported By: lugoff South Carolina
  • CDRA - Paul E. Loukedes
    P.O. Box 880269
    Boca Raton, Florida

CDRA - Paul E. Loukedes ripoff This sweepstakes is a scam They know your bank account number automatically! Boca Raton Florida

I've been scammed before with a "government grants" service stating that if they collected $298 I would recieve a grant in my favor for going to college. It sounded great! They took the money out of my account, I recieved nothing, but a package saying I can apply for the grant. When I found out my money was stolen from me, I went straight to my bank, and filed a dispute. It took four months for my bank to fight their bank (which happend to be Wachovia),but I made sure I got my money back.

Then 2 months later I get this CDRA and decide to find out if it's a rip-off on this site. It just so happends that it is! What a shame how people take advantage of others' stupidity.

Please don't fall for any paper stating that you could be a millionaire. Scams are everywhere and they need to be stopped. It IS a crime!

So everyone out there, just file a dispute with your bank stating that the scammers had your account number without your permission, and get your hard earned money back! I feel this is a serious issue, and needs to be taken care of. All the people out there who have fallen for it, take control, because the more people take interest in stopping these fools, the more they can't get away with the bullsh*t they pull.

Matthew
Lugoff, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2006 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cdra-paul-e-loukedes/boca-raton-florida-33488/cdra-paul-e-loukedes-ripoff-this-sweepstakes-is-a-scam-they-know-your-bank-account-num-180270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content