Complaint Review: Cedar Publishing

• Cedar Publishing
    12851 56 St
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

Cedar Publishing Alberta Arab Directory, Alberta Paramedics Newsmagazine, CSI News, Police Newsmagazine, Alberta Paramedics Magazine, Safe Parents Newsmagazine, Crime Scene Investigation Newsmagazine, Canadian Missing Kids Newsmagazine, Alberta Poverty Newsmagazine, Alber Worked for this rip-off company owned by lebanese rip off artist Moe Najmeddine Edmonton Alberta

I worked for a short time for Cedar Publishing. I had no idea what i was getting into when I applied and went for the interview with Moe Najmeddine. He warned me about the negative reporting regarding Cedar and assured me that they were all false allegations.

I was mind boggled that the man had a camera on all of his staff, with monitors in his office to keep an eye on us as well as people entering the premises. I felt uneasy but was in desperate need of a job ... rent to pay, food on the table etc. Little did I know he listened in on telephone conversations, business and personal!

I was hard working and did as I was directed. Moe was adament that downstair staff which consisted of reception and collections, not inter-mingle with upstair staff which is where sales staff working behind a locked glass door! My anxiety was through the roof as I could tell something was not kosher. [continued below]....

.....  The downstair staff had copies of all published magazines but they were kept under lock and key. Upstair staff (sales) were NOT allowed to see any of the publications! Now I know why! => Moe has his sales team selling ads for the magazine(s) takes the money for the sales, but rarely (if at all) were the ads ever published!

With no reason, Moe Najmeddine (owner) let me go about two months after I started. To be honest ... this rip-off, fraudulent conartist did me a HUGE favour by doing so. Cedar Publishing is on twitter and facebook. The website is .cedarpublishing.com .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2016 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cedar-publishing/edmonton-alberta/cedar-publishing-alberta-arab-directory-alberta-paramedics-newsmagazine-csi-news-polic-1300589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content