Complaint Review: cell2get

• cell2get
    1316 ave m suite #2
    , Brooklyn, New York
    USA

cell2get Melvin Fraud: Failed to Ship Cell Phone, Failed to Give Money Back, Milks the 60 Day Visa Dispute Time Frame , Brooklyn New York

On January 30, 2014, I placed an online order for a Verizon LG G2 Cell phone.

A few days days latter the cell phone company said the bank couldn't verify the shipping address, but the bank doesn't verify the shipping address, and only verifies the billing address.  On February 6, 2014, I received a notice from cell2get that they charged my creditcard on February 5, 2014, and that the phone would arrive in 7-10 days.  I then asked for a USPS tracking number, and the number provided to me shows up as non-existant on the USPS website.

As of February 17, 2014, my phone had not arrived, and then I discovered innumerable complaints about the company, and pointed out that they had to provide me a verifiable USPS tracking or I wanted my money back. cell2get then called and said they were going to give me a rerfund, but the refund never came.  I have since disputed the charges with my bank.

I am wondering if cell2get has phones in stock, or just tries to buy them online internationally when someone places an order.  They appear to be stalling for time. They did assure me the phone had a US charger and was a US phone, but it never showed up.

Avoid this place.  They will take your money, and you will never see it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cell2get/-brooklyn-new-york-brooklyn/cell2get-melvin-fraud-failed-to-ship-cell-phone-failed-to-give-money-back-milks-the-60-1124814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content