Complaint Review: Cellular One Group

• Reported By: Walla Walla WA
  • Cellular One Group
    3650 131st Avenue Southeast
    Bellevue, Washington

Cellular One Group ripoff This is terrible customer service and thought the rest of the world should know how a customer is treated Bellevue Washington

I have been a customer with Cellular One since December of 2002.

I called Cellular One to cancel my service on 5-23-2003. At that time I was told that I would need to call back to confirm this with another department. They made notes about my account.

I went on a trip to Disneyland and when I returned I placed a follow-up call to confirm that I did indeed wish to cancel my phone service on 6/23/2003 (the 30 day notice required).

I spoke with Marissa who told me that since I did not call the customer service line that policy forbid her from doing the right thing and setting my end date of 6/23/2003.

I told her that her records show that I intended to cancel on 05/23/2003 and while I was in Disneyland I was not doing any business. I was under the impression I could confirm that cancel date at a later date.

The company refuses to set the cancel date to the correct date EVEN though there own records show what my intention was.

This is terrible customer service and thought the rest of the world should know how a customer is treated that has Cellular One.

Ruben
Walla Walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cellular-one-group/bellevue-washington-98006/cellular-one-group-ripoff-this-is-terrible-customer-service-and-thought-the-rest-of-the-wo-60261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content