Complaint Review: Cellular Sales Verizon

• Cellular Sales Verizon
    6801 Bluffton Rd
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    United States of America

Cellular Sales Verizon Cellular Sales You will NEVER receive anything that's promised. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! Fort Wayne, Indiana

I just wanted to give some advice to anyone who shops or is thinking of working there. Please reconsider!!! If you decide to work here you will NOT get paid for over two months and when you finally do there will be tons of misc. charges to your pay for accessories, phones, cash for bill payments, etc. that you have "never turned in or came up missing".

My last pay was supposed to be a little over $2,000 in commission and my check totaled to $600.? I called to see why there was so much missing and I was told I was charged back for phones that went missing and when investigating further I found that $500+ was actually held from my previous check. THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!!! I was also informed that I would not receive my last paycheck until April 2013!!! That is a total of 8 months if I ever receive anything at all.

This is a scam. Its an extremely well crafted and deceitful scam. If you are a customer, shop elsewhere. Phone prices and accessories are priced by sales reps, NOT VERIZON. The more you pay for your phone, the more money the sales rep makes. I know this is true because I did it. I lived it. I quit because of the unethical treatment of employees and how bad Cellular Sales rips off their customers. Everything listed on this site pertaining to Cellular Sales is TRUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cellular-sales-verizon/fort-wayne-indiana-46819/cellular-sales-verizon-cellular-sales-you-will-never-receive-anything-thats-promised-do-945208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content