Complaint Review: Centra Care Oviedo Centra Care

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Reported By: Ajbf — Olando Florida U.S.A.
  • Centra Care Oviedo Centra Care
    8010 Red Bug Lake Rd
    Oviedo, Florida
    United States of America
  • Phone: 407-200-2512
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Centra Care Oviedo Centra Care John Herberth DO Overcharged and misdiagnosed. Oviedo, Florida

Went in first time for allergic reaction was told I had something else requiring antibiotics. Physician refused  to listen to what I was trying to tell him. Did not get any better with treatment prescribed.  Call within 36 hrs of first visit to clarify whether medication given would have shown improvement within that time. Was told I had tp come in refused to answer any question over the phone.

Upon arriving second time was told I did not need to fill out any paperwork since it was a recheck. My blood pressure was taken by a machine which left bruised around my arm. I complained about the amount of pressure but I was ignored. The doctor looked at me and told me he misdiagnosed me and gave me a new prescription and was told I needed to go see another doctor and not cone back.

Both times I went in I felt the doctor did not care what I had to say and really did not have any real interest in finding out what was wrong with me. He just wanted his fee. I was charged and payed for the first visit and was charged for the second visit without my knowledge. I had gone to their competitor (Care Spot) Solantic before and they gave you a 3 day guarantee of service. If they misdiagnosed you you do not pay for the followup visit.  Noe I have a bill in collection and on my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/centra-care-oviedo-centra-care/oviedo-florida-32765/centra-care-oviedo-centra-care-john-herberth-do-overcharged-and-misdiagnosed-oviedo-flor-967555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content