Complaint Review: Central Clearing House, Texas

• Central Clearing House, Texas
    1525 Capital Drive Suite 109
    Carrollton, Texas
    United States of America

Central Clearing House, Texas Capital Drive; DMI They sent an urgent notification with a label imprinted on the front of envelop, states: $2000.00 Fine or 8 yrs IMPRISONMENT. This caught my immediate attention, being w/o my glasses. To my amazemen Carrollton, Texas

I received an urgent notification mail that prompted my immediate attention, since it had in front of the envelop; boldly imprinted a $2000.00 Fine or 8 yrs. Imprisonment.  However, opening this letter w/ much consternation; I find a must payment of a holding fee for a Nippon 35mm Focus Free Camera, which included several attachments.

The statement, boldly printed of shipping and handling totaled $16.78.

I immediately, perouse through the website an found another person with the same situation a year ago, who tragically followed through with this fraudulent Central Clearing House Co.

I would like to thank you and her for this excellent report.  This saves me the anquish and the unnecessary anxieties that could of otherwise affect my poor health.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/central-clearing-house-texas/carrollton-texas-75006-3667/central-clearing-house-texas-capital-drive-dmi-they-sent-an-urgent-notification-with-a-715067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content