Complaint Review: CentralPayment

• CentralPayment
    2350 Kerner Blvd
    SAn Rafel, California
    USA

CentralPayment Fraudulent Sales Pitch purposely not explaining fees. Requested cancellation without results. San Rafael California

This company was suggested to me by another small merchant. I did not realize he would get a commission if I signed-up.

Salesman came to my fulltime job to pitch me the processing for my Greenmarket seasonal weekend job.

He saw I was the only person handling the phone and walk-in customers and did not have time to read the details. I told him I didnt have the time but would sign the agreement if he were truthful.

I told him I was happy with Square,but if they could process cheaper without any service fees I would sign up.

He told me CentralPayment was way cheaper than square and their were no fees.

All lies. This company debits my account $52.00 monthly and I have not used them! Furthermore they gave me a crummy temp swiper which bent when I tried to use it.

My cancellation calls were swift and I was told to send back equipment which I never received.

They have not cancelled my account and we are over 8 months into this.

I have since learned Cental Payment sales people make an average of $400 per client signup, have had a class action suit filed against them and they lost, have just about the worst yelp reviews, Google reviews etc.

I will post reviews like this everywhere until they cancel my service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2017 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/centralpayment/san-rafel-california-94901/centralpayment-fraudulent-sales-pitch-purposely-not-explaining-fees-requested-cancellati-1389567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content