Report: #819130

• Century Photo
    P.O Box 2100
    Internet
    United States of America

Century Photo I ordered and paid for over $200 merchandise in Aug 2010.The answer is "backorder" expect in 4to 6 weeks. Internet

I ordered and paid for (with my  American Express card) merchandise from this company in Aug 24, 2010 and again  on Aug 30, 2010.  They sent me a thank you for the order and said it was on back order and should be shipped within 4 to 6 weeks.

I have made numerous calls and gotten the same answer, even when I asked to speak to a supervisor.  In the meantime they have sent me e-mails saying the same thing and apologizing and asking for patience since they had trouble with their suppliers.

Their last message (e-mail ) was on Nov 17 telling me that they are reorganizing and they will respond to calls within 48 to 72 hours but I have found this to be also untrue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/century-photo/internet/century-photo-i-ordered-and-paid-for-over-200-merchandise-in-aug-2010the-answer-is-b-819130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content