Complaint Review:

Certified Doc Prep Inc Charging for things that should be free Brea California

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was charged $800 for help in lowering my student loan monthly payment. I did not receive any notice to begin making monthly payments when promised I would, and my inquiry email went unanswered. After I called today for info, I found a similar report against this company. I called my student loan servicer who told me the service I was promised is actually a free service available from my loan servicer. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2017 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certified-doc-prep-inc/nationwide/certified-doc-prep-inc-charging-for-things-that-should-be-free-brea-california-1353642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Doc Prep Inc