Complaint Review: Certified Document Company

• Certified Document Company
    3 Whatney Street Suite 100
    Irvine , California
    USA

Certified Document Company Got scammed out of $900 plus $90 to get nothing done. I trusted this place and it was a scam. Irvine California

I RECIEVED A FINAL NOTICE FROM THIS COMPANY THAT SAID THEY COULD HELP CONSOLIDATE MT STUDENT LOANS. NOT TRUE. I PAID THEM $900 AND THEY SET ME UP FOR A MONTHLY REPAYMENT PLAN OF $29.99. I DECIDED TO LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY TO MAKE SURE MY MONEY WAS GOING TOWARD MY STUDENT LOANS AND FOUND IT WASN'T. MY APPLICATION WAS NOT EVEN SUBMITTED! THAT WAS IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR! I LOOKED UP THEIR REVIEWS ANS EVERYTHING SAID IT WAS A SCAM.

I CALLED TO CANCEL AND TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD NOT REFUND ME BECAUSE "THEY WORKED ON MY FILE." DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, THEY RIPPED ME OFF TO A TOTAL OF $900 PLUS THREE MONTHS OF $29.99. STUDENT LOANS ARE FREE TO PROCESS BUT I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST SOMEONE TO DO THEM FOR ME BECAUSE I WANTED THEM DONE CORRECTLY BUT INSTEAD I WAS CONNED, RIPPED OFF AND COMPLETELY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FOR SERVICES I NEVER RECIEVED. nEARLY $1000 DOWN THE DRAIN, NONE TO WHICH WENT TOWARD MY STUDENT LOAN. FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! I HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS, DON'T BE FOOLED LIKE I WAS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certified-document-company/irvine-california-92618/certified-document-company-got-scammed-out-of-900-plus-90-to-get-nothing-done-i-truste-1386229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content