Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, January 03, 2016

• Reported By: Stan — Port St Lucie Florida USA
Certkingdom
Internet USA

Certkingdom, DR MyCommerce, Inc.10380 Bren Road West Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343US Scam Scottsdale Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

CertKingdom.

I joined CertKingdom to access their MS WORD 77-418 training links. Within minutes of paying, I had access to the website, but I could not access their links to MS WORD 77-418. I contacted customer service. They told me they had technical difficulties. Then they said their links for MS WORD 77-418 don't really work. There are no videos, practice test, of audios connected to the MS WORD 77-418 links. Apparently,  they are just there for show (Very Deceptive). They offered to send me an eBook. I already have several MS Word 77-418 eBooks that I downloaded for free from the internet. I asked for a refund. They said it would take 4 weeks and I had to send them a failing grade on a test. I cant believe that I allowed myself to get scammed. I will contact the BBB to file a complaint. I already contacted PayPal for a resolution and a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2016 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certkingdom/internet/certkingdom-dr-mycommerce-inc10380-bren-road-west-minnetonka-minnesota-55343us-scam-s-1277653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certkingdom