Complaint Review: CHALET CITY

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Reported By: Pissed about being ripped off — forney Texas United States of America
  • CHALET CITY
    301 ALPINE LN CROWLEY Texas -FT WORTH
    CROWLEY, Texas
    United States of America

CHALET CITY CHALET CITY MOBILE HOME PARK,CROWLEY Texas CHATEL CITY MOBILE HOME PARK,CROWLEY -FT WORTH worth ripped me off! Mofia style,Morally currupt, in my opnion-THEY DID NOT CARE! BOUGHT THE MH RIGHT UNDER ME! CROWLEY , Texas

*Author of original report: Chalet city mh ripped me off buyer beware !

RIPPED OFF BY CHALET CITY MOBILE HOME PARK BUYER BEWARE
The reason for this review is simple I got ripped off and I am not happy, I want everyone to know what they do, how they opperate, d**n near criminal!, in my opinion I drove to Chalet City to look at a Manufactured home from a resident, the mobile home was totally trashed like a crack head lived in it, I was getting a great deal, and trying to help a single mother of 4 with a quick place to live!(without violence ) I did not care, I was willing to remodel it for her.

I struck a verbal deal backed by text and the resident needed it oved in a hurry.  i spent money on elect, water, move and permits.i had to call the mh park to tell them I was moving the mh ( per there lease, this is a requirement. )so, i told them we would be moving the Mh tomorrow! Management Immeadatly went to the resident with an offer on the Mh slightly higher than mine, and telling the customer life would be uncomfortable for her since she was still staying in the mh park with her mother , if she did not sell the Mh from under me!(AND LEAVE IT AT THERE PARK)

NOT VERY MORALY SOUND PRACTICES, WHEN I CALLED THE MAIN NUMBER TO COMPLAIN THEY SAID THIS IS DONE ON EVERY HOME, SO BASICALLY WHEN YOU CONTACT THEN LIKE THEY REQUEST THEY WILL TRY TO SCREW YOU OVER IF POSSIBLE(IN MY OPINION)

SO, IF YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED (AND ARE BRAVE) TO BUY SOMETHING FROM CHATEL CITY,HAVE THE TITLE TRANSFERED (BEFORE) YOU CONTACT THEM ABOUT THE MOVE, SO THEY CANNOT RUIN YOUR PLANS, AND TAKE THE TRASY WAY OF BUSINESS ( IN MY OPINION)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chalet-city/crowley-texas-/chalet-city-chalet-city-mobile-home-parkcrowley-texas-chatel-city-mobile-home-parkcrow-898365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Chalet city mh ripped me off buyer beware !

AUTHOR: Pissed about being ripped off - (United States of America)

I mis spelled the mh park
Please correct it for me!!
They ripped me off,,