Complaint Review: Charles Faherty & Associates

USA
  • Phone: 800-371-1159
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Charles Faherty & Associates Theft of Ernest Monies/Failure to Return Monies/ Unethical Business Practices Somerset New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Account was closed

In January of 2013, I gave Mr. Faherty $20,000 in good faith as Earnest Money for a business venture. In the LOI it specifically stated that is the business could not be agreed upon my either party the Earnest Money would be return immediately.

I have requested since May of 2013 for my monies to be returned; my attorney has requested for the funds to be returned as well. Mr. Faherty as ignored all legal correspondence from my attorney.

In addition, Mr. Faherty has been in hiding caring a sick sibling in California since May of 2013 and refuses to speak with me on the phone.

Mr. Faherty claims he is working with me, but clearly he is not and he refuses to return my Earnest Monies.

Very unprofessional and has stolen $20,000 of mine that I have requested back in writing several times. This issue has taken an emotional and physical strain on my health.

At the current time Charles Faherty cannot be reached by phone and seems to be in hiding. The business venture my monies are being held for is being advertised on at least 2 business websites.

Beware****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charles-faherty-associates/somerset-new-jersey-08875-5651/charles-faherty-associates-theft-of-ernest-moniesfailure-to-return-monies-unethical-b-1099882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Account was closed

AUTHOR: Charles Faherty - (USA)

All of the funds were returned, in full, on a timely basis.

In over 22 years of being in business, this was the first complaint.

The source of the complaint was not considerate of the fact that my sister needed care in California and she had sinced died.