Complaint Review: Charles Kirkland & Keith Dougherty

• Reported By: Allan — port Macquarie Australia
  • Charles Kirkland & Keith Dougherty

Internet
    United States of America

Charles Kirkland & Keith Dougherty Non payment of affilliate commission, Internet

*Author of original report: Contact made (no other way I know of)

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For Your Information

My wife signed up to do some affiliate marketing with Nancast Affiliate Network I liked one of the offers so I bought through her link only $10 but she never got paid nor did they ever answer any of her many emails

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charles-kirkland-keith-dougherty/internet/charles-kirkland-keith-dougherty-non-payment-of-affilliate-commission-internet-869701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Contact made (no other way I know of)

AUTHOR: Allan - (Australia)

Hi Keith

Well I got a response this time very good.

I had no idea that I could not buy through my wife's affiliate links. Why should that make a difference? She is a totally independent person who conducts other businesses, some of which family members use.

This was a course that I did it had nothing to do with her at all.  For the record the course was very good.

******************************************************************************
CustomerID  Customer Name     ItemID      Item                               Date                      Comm
1817274      Allan Mearns           106377    List Building Challenge  2012-02-24           10.30

Page Total:10.30

Grand Total:10.30
*******************************************************************************

The above is taken directly from her account at Nanacast. Like I said it is only $10 but never getting any replies to her enquirers caused some concern.

If you would like to put the funds into her PayPal account linked to the affiliate account at Nanacast I will gladly post the results here.

Allan

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For Your Information

AUTHOR: Keith Duogherty - (United States of America)

First off, thank you for attempting to promote one of our products.  But you just admitted in the statement, that you purchased via your wife's affiliate link, which is a violation of our affiliate agreement.  As for not being paid, we paid out all of our affiliates from that promotion, so if you did not get paid for your purchase, it is probably because you purchased via your own affiliate link.

I would be more than happy to review your account should you contact me directly.

Keith