Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By:denver Colorado
Charles Petty Visionary Property Investments
8075 Mall Parkway Suite 101-106 Lithonia, Georgia U.S.A.

Charles Petty Visionary Property Investments This man makes promises he does not keep. I have invested with him and not received any of the return I was promised. Lithonia Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Was your legal action successful?

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My husband and I met Mr Petty at a real estate seminar. He is an impressive person.We trusted him and invested in his system. We were promised a return on our investment if we "did a deal" with his company. I choose to invest my IRA money with him.

It has been 3 months and we have not received a refund.
The investment also seems to be fraudulent. There has been no property identified as promised and I have not received the interest payment I was promised.

I am writing this in hopes to stop others from investing with his company. I am now in the process of taking legal action.

Norma
denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charles-petty-visionary-property-investments/lithonia-georgia-30038/charles-petty-visionary-property-investments-this-man-makes-promises-he-does-not-keep-i-h-348741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Petty Visionary Property Investments

Was your legal action successful?

AUTHOR: RR - (USA)

Norma, I had the same experience with Mr. Petty. I have a report filed on this site that goes into the details. Was your legal action successful? If so and you would be willing to share how you went about it, please do. I know there are more than the two of us that were scammed and would love to get at least some of our investment back!

Becky