Complaint Review: Charles Putt

194 Sheidy Rd
    robesonia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Charles Putt Colonial Wood Products Liar and a thief robesonia, Pennsylvania

Charles Putt operates a small cabinet building business located in Robesonia P.A. He was very well regarded years ago from what I understand, but today he will just steal your money and never deliver your ordered products. It has been six months, since the anticipated date of delivery for my kitchen, and I can never get a hold of him, and when you finally do after trying day after day, he will just threaten you. This man is a joke, and I hope nobody ever buys anything from him again. I gave him a 7,000 deposit to build my kitchen and he left me with nothing for the last six months. I will be suing him tomorrow, but I doubt I will ever get my money, because he transferred everything he owns to his wife, so nobody can take anything from him.

It is disgusting that any small business could operate this way, and I just recently found out he has been sued numerous times before, so do your homework. I sadly did not, I took word of mouth recommendation and now, I am out seven grand and Charlie Putt is just laughing all the way to the bank with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charles-putt/robesonia-pennsylvania-19551/charles-putt-colonial-wood-products-liar-and-a-thief-robesonia-pennsylvania-1037692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content