Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, August 14, 2016

• Reported By: HonestAbe — Mission Viejo California USA
Charlie Farricielli
242 Cosey Beach Ave East Haven, Connecticut USA

Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Charlie is Great

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies!

*Author of original report: The threatening voice message

If you were thinking of buying a PEMF 8000 from Charlie at PEMF Wellness or working with those people at all, read this first! I wish I would have known the truth before believing this guy - if you find yourself reading this I beg you please PLEASE learn from my mistake!!!

Here's my story. I had a used PEMF 8000 that I wanted to sell on eBay so I could get something better.

Next thing I know, some guy named Curtis (not his real name as it turns out) is trying to come to my place to see it saying he wants to buy it. Something sounded fishy. I did my research and found out "Curtis" is the CEO of PEMF Wellness Technology that makes the darn thing and also where Charlie is the president. So I told Curtis, "You aren't welcome here don't come over because you misrepresented yourself and your intentions."

Right after that Charlie saw my eBay ad. [continued below]....

..... And this is the exact voice message he left on my phone:

I went to the police immediately and they said I should get a full-on restraining order to protect myself and my children!!! They even offered to do the service for free! But now things were getting complicated and all I wanted to do was sell my 8000 - who are these crazy people anyway???

Now I don't take well to threats. And I take my research VERY seriously - I'll keep digging online and making calls for months if I have to. So I took it upon myself to find out who this guy really is and here's what I dug up... Turns out he is a LIAR and FAKE Christian doing the Devil's own work and he has been at it for years!

Charlie Farricielli uses his many companies to SCAM hard-working people out of their livelihood and SCARE them out of talking about it. And if you listened to even half the voice message you know how he just eats it up - rolls in his own lies like a pig in s**t. He's gotten so good at it he even boiled it down to just 3 steps to take your money and ruin your life:

1) He finds a small company just starting out with a unique product that does good for people.

2) He works his way in, acting all buddy buddy saying "God Bless" and "Love you Bro" when really he's waiting for the first chance to stab the people who trust him in the back.

3) The moment comes and BAM Charlie rips off the product, lies about the company on social media to destroy their reputation, then slanders and harasses the employees so nobody believes them when they say "watch out for this guy Charlie Farricielli he's a snake in the grass." Meanwhile he starts a new company with his criminal buddies (or a new set of suckers it's hard to tell) selling a cheap knock off of the product he stole at a *ridiculous* price for the quality.

I know because Charlie Farricielli promoted a product called PEMF 4000 BEFORE he knocked it off to make his so-called PEMF 8000 Phoenix in CEO Curtis' garage!!!

The real kicker is that Charlie still talks smack about the PEMF 4000 and its creator Bruce Gelerter to this day... even though I have it on good authority that Charlie would know less than ZERO about PEMF without Bruce's training. But don't just believe me - give Charlie a call and ask him a technical PEMF question, then call and ask Bruce over at Lemuria Technologies the same question, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

This piece of work even goes so far to say that Bruce, who put in years of work to earn his solid credentials in medical engineering with GE while Charlie was selling flowers for the mob, "Never built a thing in his life"...

"Do you kiss your daughter with that dirty lying mouth Charlie Farricielli you backstabbing scumsucker???"

And, just to set the record straight about Bruce Gelerter and his PEMF 4000 real quick... I got rid of my PEMF 8000 and have a PEMF 4000 now and it works SO much better I still can't believe it!! These two products are NOT in the same class at all. So how does Charlie have the balls to say his overpriced hunk of junk "PEMF 8000 Phoenix" heals people??? I thought about it and had to conclude: Every word out of Charlie Farricielli's mouth is a lie designed to deceive you into sending money in good faith for an inferior product.

"SO to sum it all up my experience with Charlie Farricielli was a nightmare. And I bet its still a nightmare for others who lost out but are scared to come forward because they've been threatened or nobody believes them since this con artist ruined their good names. He does it all while pretending to be spiritual saying God Bless Brother... Well let me tell you right now don't fall for it! It's a trick and the Devil's favorite thing to do!!!"

PS - To Charlie if you read this go ahead and keep using the Lord's name in vain while you can still pretend to be a Christian. The Devil himself has got his eye on YOU brooo you'll get yours and more, bet on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2016 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charlie-farricielli/east-haven-connecticut/charli-farriciellinbspi-had-a-bad-experience-with-charli-farricielli-of-pemf-wellness-1322433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlie Farricielli

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Charlie is Great

AUTHOR: Curtis - (USA)

This is Curtis Ainsworth I am a manufacturer of PEMF and we sell hundreds of machines per year. I recievce call weekly how Bruce of Lemuria is still ripping people of. They call us because we are the only factory repair facility for the old 4000 units.

Our practionier won this years Kentucky Derby with "Nyquist" And California Chrome as well with the 8000. The leading Progressive Cancer Center in the US recommends it as well. I can also escort Bruce to Canp Pendelton where the US Department of The Navy and Marines elite seals and recon use it every day. A 4000 works better than what ???? Morons are sill robbing old 4000 customers

Charlie may get angry but only when justified. He is always honest and has the new customers weekly to prove it.

Bruce never made, designed or discoverd anything . He had a toll manufacturer made them. I have personally called them to inquire about parts but they are in litigation with him.

Bruces last location was desert Hot Springs California where I met his landlord (Chiropractor friend) I told him I wanted to buy his new 8000 on Ebay. Since I make them I knew he was a lier. He confessed the fraud. The take a broken 4000 and put stickers from an 8000 on it. He is now short $ 10,000 and Bruce was thrown out back living in his $500.00 Toyota..

By the way Bruce I dont build the PEMF 8000 in my Garage.. Our new ISO facility is under approval and as I have a Range Rover,Mercedes Benz, BMW and Harley.. it is fuull.. just ask my wife..

Good luck living in your car with all your chemicals.

Curtis

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: CHARLIE FARRICIELLI - (USA)

Hello,

I would like to simply provide a reaction in response to this ludicrous, bizarre attack on my reputation by an anonymous individual that presents no coherent rationale for this report.

Did the person buy anything from me? No!  Did this report mention that I did not deliver a promise or a product? No. Does this report mention any way that this unidentified person has been scammed by me or my company? No.

It is a simple character defamation presented by a reaction to a EBay Fraud Report that I had to file to protect EBay shoppers from utter Fraud. This person is reacting because he or she got caught.

THIS IS A TOTAL LIE! I believe his name to be Paul  J Cunningham, from Dessert Hot Springs that housed Bruce Gelerter in his shady so-called wellness resort. I will have my Attorneys continue to research this person and file information in my next report.

This person has never owned an 8000! He was attempting to sell a look a-like device that Bruce Gelerter built and steal our pictures, Logos and identity. He actually told me that! And I told him that I would report him to EBay! That’s when he went off on me! He also immediately took his fraudulent ad off EBay because he knew eBay would shut him down!

We are currently waiting for EBay to take another false ad down that has been reported.

Meanwhile here are just a few reports on these scrupulous individuals...with more to add.

I have also contacted YouTube and filed a Defamation complaint for the decitful content they placed on YouTube!

We have every reason to believe that this person filing this report is being directed and orchestrated by the Ex CEO of Lemuria Technologies, Bruce Gelerter that has committed many crimes and scams.

(see above)

These horrible personal attacks are all lies… It’s all a fabrication and Lies!

Curtis will respond below!

This person is a impostor He most defiantly never had an 8000 device! He was using EBay to scam their customers, and we caught him.

I will file a lawsuit against the original author of the report for defamation, business disparagement, false light, or any other claim that is legally appropriate.

Where is the proof of these lying allegations’? I have been on the internet for 20+ years and absolutely no negative comments nor complaints. I am a proud faithful Christian and believe in Jesus and all the teachings of the Bible, and spend many of my days serving people. I will request for character references from those who have I have dedicated my life, and reputation to!

The person reporting this won’t even be man enough to divulge own his name!

He has simply created a fake user name to file this report!

I am appalled that this site would allow anyone to attempt to hurt anybody’s reputation and not show their name.

God Bless you my friend who ever you are!

Did you ever hear of “Karma” .. Well be prepared to pay the price of deceitful actions!

I have no worries about this “counterfeit” and deceptive report! I am an educator with a spotless record on the internet world-wide and local as well.

I will continue to research and work to find out who you are and could only believe I will discover a distraught low-self-esteemed loser!

I will comprise my clients, family, and Company continue to add character testimonies to this report.

Sincerely, and many blessings,

Charlie

LETTER TO EBAY.... July 22nd, 2016

From: Andy Loose [mailto:ajloose@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 6:34 PM
To: vero@ebay.com
Subject: Infringement Report

This is to file a report of a trademark infringement listing

item no. 131878740123

Immediate action required!

This seller is a known scam artist. He is the CEO of Lemuria Technologies LLC, who disappeared  a while back to Malaysia. Running away from his responsibilities towards customers, vendors and

Financial institutes. He is now back. Living more or less in his car and using most likely Star Bucks wifi access. He is only trying to ruin other people business. He has no access or permit to sell our device (which makes him angry). If people pay him money it will be lost, which might put also a bad light at eBay's effort in securing the safety of eBay buyers.

Here is a link to our trademark purchase

Please check him, Bruce N Gelerter out at

Below please see Notice of Claimed Infringement

attached below

Andrew Loose

The threatening voice message

AUTHOR: - ()

Last time I referred to a threatening voice message. Apparently, that file failed to attach to the original report. So I will attach it and provide a link to it here: