Complaint Review: Charme Mcbride

Charme,

James

Second Reply:
Dear sir,
The boat it's already in the shipping company custody and is ready to be shipp.
First you send the money to the Boatsdepot and after shipping company(www.dasautoshippers.com) will deliver the boat at your address . You will receive the boat in 6 days. The payment to the Boatsdepot will be made through Bank Transfer.

Best Regards to all who read this.

James

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charme-mcbride/internet/charme-mcbride-david-mcbride-another-boat-scam-by-charme-internet-603241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Boatsdepot.org - Charme McBride

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

This person goes by Charme McBride, David McBride, and Charme Luiston.

I inquired about this boat listed on Boatsdepot.org. http://www.boatsdepot.org/boat.asp?id=5474 BEWARE: This is another scam attempt by this person. Here are the email contents and replies. First reply from Charme: Hello , Both boat and trailer titles are clear. Boat Serviced yearly, waxed twice a year .No problems and is ready to go. Runs great. Hull is clean with no damage or deep scratches.Engine has been inspected and serviced by Boatsdepot Marina Service. Needs nothing.The price of this boat is $2600 usd includes shipping taxes to your address.The delivery will be made through www.dasautoshippers.com delivery agency.The transaction is very secure for bouths parts,the safest and the only system I trust, we will both benefit of Boatsdepot purchase protection policy. Boatsdepot will insure the payment also.I will need your details full name and (address,zip code,city,phone number). If you will agree the total price of the purchase i will make the arrangements for title transfer and delivery details.   Thank you and hope to hear you soon, My Response: Charme, Please contact me at (omitted) after 3:00pm PST during the week and anytime on the weekend. I would like to find out more about this boat. I have a friend that lives in the area that I would like to have come by and inspect the boat prior to any purchase. Please let me know when a good time would be for him to come by.

Thank you and Best Regards, James Second Reply: Dear sir, I am curently deployed in Iraq, i am a US millitary soldier. The Boatsdepot will handle the transaction for me 100% for me and they act as an escrow company. Like i said the transaction must be made through Boatsdepot .I have a contract with them and i must respect this. The boat it's already in the shipping company custody and is ready to be shipp. First you send the money to the Boatsdepot and after shipping company( www.dasautoshippers. com ) will deliver the boat at your address . You will receive the boat in 6 days. The payment to the Boatsdepot will be made through Bank Transfer. You can test and inspect the boat for 30 days. In case if you don't like the boat and you don't want to keep it Boatsdepot offer a refund policy and will refund all your money back. If you want to buy the boat i will need your details full name and (address,zip code,city,phone number) and i will make the arrangements for title transfer and delivery details.   Thank you and hope to hear you soon, Needless to say there are just enough hints it the responses to raise suspicion. So after some quick searching by my wife, she shoots me a link to this site and the reports about Charme and the previous Scams he/she have tried to pull off. I truly hope Charme never benefits from all this Scamming crap. I also hope this person gets busted and thrown in jail for along time if and when the Quote: right person comes along and they actually do get scammed. With that said I am posting this and will update with any further responses from this BUM. I hope as well all who do read this passes this along to others and post any information they may have as well about "Charme" and all others like them. Best Regards to all who read this. James

Boatsdepot.org - Charme McBride

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

This person goes by Charme McBride, David McBride, and Charme Luiston.

I inquired about this boat listed on Boatsdepot.org. http://www.boatsdepot.org/boat.asp?id=5474 BEWARE: This is another scam attempt by this person. Here are the email contents and replies. First reply from Charme: Hello , Both boat and trailer titles are clear. Boat Serviced yearly, waxed twice a year .No problems and is ready to go. Runs great. Hull is clean with no damage or deep scratches.Engine has been inspected and serviced by Boatsdepot Marina Service. Needs nothing.The price of this boat is $2600 usd includes shipping taxes to your address.The delivery will be made through www.dasautoshippers.com delivery agency.The transaction is very secure for bouths parts,the safest and the only system I trust, we will both benefit of Boatsdepot purchase protection policy. Boatsdepot will insure the payment also.I will need your details full name and (address,zip code,city,phone number). If you will agree the total price of the purchase i will make the arrangements for title transfer and delivery details.   Thank you and hope to hear you soon, My Response: Charme, Please contact me at 815-977-1839 after 3:00pm PST during the week and anytime on the weekend. I would like to find out more about this boat. I have a friend that lives in the area that I would like to have come by and inspect the boat prior to any purchase. Please let me know when a good time would be for him to come by.