Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Reported By: Jrock — Mount pleasant Michigan USA
  • Charter Communications

Nationwide
    USA

Charter Communications charterMonopolyFraudulent Criminals Mass Fraud being committing nationwide by CRIMINALS Nationwide Nationwide

An honest man once said "When this bill started out I thought it was as crooked as a dog's hind leg. I am now convinced that would be a compliment. This bill is as crooked as a barrel of snakes." That man was Senator Russel B. Long and he was talking about the COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE ACT of 1962. Why would I bring up satellite legislation when speaking of a CABLE company? GREAT POINT!! I was a charter customer with internet only. My service cost me 29.99 a month for a year, which I paid EVERY TIME in 2 moth payments. Then my service DOUBLED and was charged with 9$ late fee. After talking to charter they give me another discount for 6 months for 44.99/month. After promotion back to 59.99 then after another 6 months it goes up again.

I get charged every month 9$ late fee for PRE PAID SERVICE. That is fraud, plain and simple. Charging your customers progressively more each year is poor business practice at the least. ALL OF CHARTER'S COMPANY PRICING IS CRIMINAL ON THE GREATEST SCALE. Here is my proof. Satellite research and development each year is measured in TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS each year. And the cost to build ,launch and maintain a single satellite is measured in hundreds of millions. The price is cost to maintain HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF SATELLITES NEEDED TO RUN A COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IS HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS. That is HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS, yet I can switch to one and pay only 19.99 a month for internet service. You think that satellite bill was crooked, then WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2017 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charter-communications/nationwide/charter-communications-chartermonopolyfraudulent-criminals-mass-fraud-being-committing-na-1347536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content