Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Reported By: Carla — Ft. Worth Texas
  • Charter Communications

Nationwide
    USA

Charter Communications UNPROFESSIONAL. MADE MY DREAM A NIGHTMARE FT WORTH Nationwide

MY CHARTER BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT WAS MADE FEB. 5, 2013. THEY DID NOT INSTALL ME RIGHT, WHICH RESULTED IN MY HAVING A STRANGER IN MY HOME EVERY WEEKEND TO CHECK MY INTERNET, PHONE AND CABLE CONNECTIONS. EACH WEEK THEY LEFT, AND EACH WEEK I HAD THE SAME ISSUES. THEY FINALLY DETERMINED THAT I WAS INCORRECTLY INSSTALLED. NOT BEFORE THEY HAD A CABLE LINE RUNNING FROM A POLE THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF MY COURTYARD, TO MY HOME. THE CORD CREATED A HAZZARD FOR MYSELF AND THE OTHER NEIGHBORS, AS IT WAS ABOVE GROUND. THIS LASTED 2 WEEKS. FINALLY, 1 WEEK AGO, THE ISSUE SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN RESOLVED.

NOW COMES BILLING. THEY CHARGED ME 1 FEE AND NOW SEEM TO HAVE SEPERATED THE BUNDLE PACKAGE I AGREED TO AND MY BILL IS $243.00 FOR SERVICE I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE. IN ADDITION I HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED AND HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING THEM TO SEE REASON.

THEY TREAT ME AS THOUGH I AM A LIAR AVOIDING A BILL PAYMENT.  I PAYED THEM $90 AS A GOOD FAITH GESTURE BUT I DON'T FEEL THEY EARNED THAT PAYMENT.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTICES ARE INSULTIVE AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

THEIR RECORDS WILL SHOW HOW MANY CALLS I HAVE MADE, NONE LASTING LESS THAN AN HOUR AND THE NUMEROUS VISITS. THAT ALONE SHOULD REVEAL THE LACK OF SERVICE THE ENTIRE TIME I TRIED TO REASON WITH THEM.

I AM LIVID

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charter-communications/nationwide/charter-communications-unprofessional-made-my-dream-a-nightmare-ft-worth-nationwide-1137162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content