Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Reported By: Saginaw Michigan
  • Charter Communications
    charter.net
    Saginaw, Michigan

Charter Communications i have been paying my charter communications bill and yet whne i asked for an extention paying they say all they can give me is 4 days and if i get disconnected again keep calling back every 4 days and will be charged 1.99 evertime Saginaw Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Offer of Assistance

*Consumer Comment: Put up an antenna

*Consumer Comment: Put up an antenna

i had to request for a reconnection every four days when i already explained to charter when i would get paid and when i would have the money to pay my bill. When i was calling for a reconnect they charged me 1.99 every four days until i was able to get my check and make another payment. I have a past due bill for 170.00 i was going to pay 134.67 from a letter i recieved from their corps explaing i had to pay that amount by 6/13/09 in order ot avoid disruption of my services so i called and they kept harassing me every two weeks after payment was made that my services have been interupted and i cant afford to keep paying reconnect fees wwhen every time i go and pay anywhere form 150.00 220.00 im being disconnected.

Erika
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charter-communications/saginaw-michigan-48602/charter-communications-i-have-been-paying-my-charter-communications-bill-and-yet-whne-i-as-458097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Offer of Assistance

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (U.S.A.)

Hello Erika,

My name is Josh Chapman, and I am a Communications Specialist with Charter Communications. I apologize for the difficulties you have encountered while attempting to resolve the billing problems. I would be happy to work with you to address all of your concerns.

Please e-mail me the Name, Address, and Phone Number on your account, as well as any additional information to umatter2charter@chartercom.com with my name, Josh, in the subject line.

I look forward to resolving these problems for you. Josh

Put up an antenna

AUTHOR: Nicola.madscientist.tesla - (U.S.A.)

If you look back through your charter bills from the past, you will realize that you have probably been overcharged, even when your bills were paid on time.
And of course charter declared that your payments were overdue, while they held $120
or more of your money in their bank account as a "deposit".
Charter certainly has a way with calculating bills using "fuzzy math" or referring customers to collection agencies while the customer never really paid late at all; charter's accounting makes it "look as if" you paid late so they can attack you with late fees.
Put up an antenna, it's free. You will soon realize that most of the programs you watch now (and pay for) can be received at no charge to you.
Some day soon, we will overcome the repressive treatments we are issued by this greedy corporation.

Put up an antenna

AUTHOR: Nicola.madscientist.tesla - (U.S.A.)

or more of your money in their bank account as a "deposit".