Complaint Review: Chase Bank Card

19th avenue and van buren
    Internet
    United States of America

Chase Bank Card bank OUTRAGOUES FEES Internet

I really liked chase bank at first i went in to sign up for a new account and all was going fine I decided to try Leisure rewards. My personal banker and i discussed the fees for leisure rewards and we agreed that Chase wouldsend a reminder letter when the fee would be charged because i wasnt making much money and needed to know when the fee would be charged.

I recently lost my job and that same month Chase decided to charge the fee no notice at all ok I understood its a huge bank my personal banker obviously didnt do his job but I went in to deposit 20 dollars to cover the $1.16 that I was now negative, well as soon as i deposited it i was told that that same morning i was charged another fee of 50 dollars for being delinquent. So now i am delinquent about 32 bucks I have no job have two children and a high mortgage I couldnt pay it then cause 30 bucks is milk eggs and then some..so I decided to come back and pay it a few days later... today I get a letter stating that I am now being charged 87 dollars for being $1.16 negative.

I know its not unusual but I think its ridiculous that they knew my account balance and WITHOUT the agreed upon "WARNING"  still charged the fee. If they wouldnt have charged that fee or would have atleast reminded me like planned I wouldnt be paying almost 100 hundred dollars for this! I could have jus deposited money before the fee was charged.

Chase is completely ridiculous! Maybe its not them maybe it was my personal banker they assigned me but either way he represents the company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank-card/internet/chase-bank-card-bank-outragoues-fees-internet-531160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content