Complaint Review: Chase Bank & Credit Card Services

• Reported By: CitizenV — San Francisco California USA
  • Chase Bank & Credit Card Services

Nationwide
    USA

Chase Bank & Credit Card Services JP Morgan ChaseChase Card Services Chase stole $28,000 from me and refised to do anything about it San Francisco Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Questions

BOYCOT CHASE!!!!    I have spoken with every supervisor and resolution specialist there is, and taken my fight all the way to the executive office… and every time I have been read the same form script over and over… that chase did what’s within it rights to do, and the decision is final to keep what they stole from me!

Basically, chase reached into my checking account and STOLE ~$28,000 from me, handicapped my businesses, and created a massive reduction in my credit score that cascaded across my other credit cards and cause other auto-pays to get declined.     They totally and intentionally ripped me off, and despite months of efforts to sort this out to recover what they had stolen, they basically told me to go kick rocks, and there was no one left for me to talk to.

In response, I have boycotted Chase and refused to honor any Chase Credit or Debit card at my bars & restaurants.    We have put up signage in that regard and placed posts on our websites and social media to this effect.    When consistently asked why by our customers, our response is that we do not support or do business with any organization that robs and steels from its customers and screws them over, and we encourage our customers to dump Chase as well, and I have solicited other businesses to join this Boycott in order to stand up for our rights.    When customers hear that Chase has a systematic policy to screw over small business and rob from them their resources, causing them to lay off staff…   they have no problem to pay with a different card or with cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank-credit-card-services/nationwide/chase-bank-credit-card-services-jp-morgan-chasechase-card-services-chase-stole-28000-1404120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Questions

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Why would Chase go into your account one day and take out $28,000?

Why do you disagree with the reason they gave you as to why they were within their rights to do so?