Complaint Review: Chase Bank U.S.A.

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Phone: 800-945-2000
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank U.S.A. totally wrong business practice Wilming Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Lifetime 0% APR?

Chase credit card Dept is very dishonor one.

Several years ago, they offered me life time 0%APR with transaction fee and 2% of balance monthly minimum payment requirement. I never get any financial charge since then. However on 01/05/2009, they charged me $10.00.

I called service dept, what they said we changed the term (they said a letter sent to me on last year OCT. which I never received it), they said I still have 0%APR however I have to $10 monthly service charge.

Okay what is meaning of 0%APR? As everyone knows and also My Statement described clearly as:
Effective Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 0.00%
The corresponding APR is the rate of interest you pay when you carry a balance on any transaction category. The Effective APR represents your total fianc charges-including transaction fees such as cash advance and balance transfer fees.

Also in latest DEC 2008 statement also described as: Your Auto payment for $121.00 will be deducted from your account and credited on your due date. Never mentioned any extra charge.

Anyway Chase is not good bank you can trust DO NOT, NEVER EVER accept their 0%APR offer. I will send this rip-off to SEC as well. And Chase's business practice is really wrong.

Wei-qiang
EUCLID, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank-usa/wilming-delaware-19886-5153/chase-bank-usa-totally-wrong-business-practice-wilming-delaware-408770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lifetime 0% APR?

AUTHOR: Wilson - (U.S.A.)

Zero-percent Annual Percentage Rate for life? Really? I find that interest rate hard to believe.