Complaint Review: CHASE BANK

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CHASE BANK ATM STOLE MY MONEY!! FONTANA CALIFORNIA

July 21st I drove through an ATM AND deposited $940.00 cash. The machine started making loud noises and spit $140 back at me with a receipt saying it malfunctioned. It kept $800 of my hard earned money. Pissed, I through my flashers on and called immediately. Customer Service told me not to worry and gave me provisional credit of my missing $800. They said they would investigate, and notify me. Concerned and worried I went in the branch, they told me this has happened twice this week with the same machine. Long story short, I received a letter yesterday stating they found 600 and will be taking 200 back.

Bulls*** too. So there going to steal my money??? I called, I was hung up on twice, I demanded a supervisor, and was told that all they could do was send an email to the back office on my behalf. I have to wait 5 business days for a response??? Or appears I maybe s*** out of luck. I emailed today, I said o wouldn't let this go, I would take it to the news, social media and anyone who would listen. I won't have anyone steal from me. I got an email back saying someone should get back to me regarding my issue within 2 business says. I guess I'll see what happens. CROOKS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2017 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank/nationwide/chase-bank-atm-stole-my-money-fontana-california-1390807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content