Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Reported By: Vinh — Sanford Florida USA
  • Chase Bank

Nationwide
    USA

Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Where is Supertweaks.com Located?

*Consumer Comment: Question

On November 26, 2017, I attempted to place an order on the website, SuperTweaks.com in the amount of $2,105.51. Super Tweaks promptly charged my Chase credit card for the total amount but did not send me order shipment details. To date, Super Tweaks will not respond to my email messages, voicemail messages, Facebook message, or phone calls. I have not received any correspondence from Super Tweaks and the merchandise I ordered has not been delivered. I have paid off the total balance on my Chase credit card to avoid finance charges, but now that Chase Bank has their money, they have no incentive to pursue Super Tweaks for the charges they fraudulently charged my Chase credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank/nationwide/chase-bank-chargeback-not-pursued-against-retailer-that-fraudulently-charged-my-credit-ca-1392414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Where is Supertweaks.com Located?

AUTHOR: Retiredlife - (USA)

This is not a rebuttal, but a question if this is the United Kingdom company called Supertweaks.com? If this is international, then I suspect they will do nothing. If you choose to do international business, you should consider another bank with a international card not associated with JP Morgan, as I have had less then a pleasant experience with Chase myself. Remember to read their Consumer Protection plan first. It appears that most bank credit cards are say less then Consumer Orientated with the Visa/Master Card Brand.

Question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

“On November 26, 2017, I attempted to place an order on the website…”

That is not possible because today is August 13, 2017.

On what date did you file the dispute with Chase?