Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Chase Bank

Nationwide
    USA

Chase Bank Chase Bank Holds Money Hostage Nationwide

For the past 10 years I have had a business account with Chase Bank. On October 21st, 2015 I reported my ATM card lost.  After 2 weeks I went into my branch to try to get a replacement card. I was told I could not do so because they had no record of me being a business(despite 10 years of deposits and withdrawals with business name, Chase issued checks with my business name ) . So I drove 2 hours away to get a copy of DBA brought it to the branch and was told this was being researched and I could not have an ATM until the research was done.  On November 30th I spoke with Valerie from the Executive Office for nearly 2 hrs and she assured me she would call me by the end of the day Now on Dec 8th she still has not called back and I was told Mauel from the Executive Office would call today.  Not hopeful.  I work a fully imd job and have no access to my own money !  Chase is incredibly incompetent and devious. I am concerned that they lost a DBA Certificate and I could be subject to identity theft.  How could they lose a company's DBA certificate?  Where did it go? Who has it now??

I have spent over 18 hours on the phone, in the branch and in the county clerk's office getting replacement paperwork and trying to ersolve this problem.  The solution I was given today was that they would write me a bank chck and I could either open a new account at CHase or go elsewhere.  This is idiotic and more than inconvenient.  I am sitting here watingt for a return call on yet another day off from my primary job.  Chase has done nothing to resolve this over the apst 2 months!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2015 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank/nationwide/chase-bank-chase-bank-holds-money-hostage-nationwide-1272785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content