Complaint Review: Chase Bank

USA
  • Phone: 559-739-7779
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank Jamie Diamon MY NAME IS STEPHANIE RESA. I HAD AN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS OK AND ON POINT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO GET AWKWARD FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE THE CORUPPTED LITTLE SCEMES. VISALIA CALIFORNIA AND NATION WIDE Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Go to the FTC.gov website and look up ID theft

Chase Bank Jamie Diamon MY NAME IS STEPHANIE RESA. I HAD AN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS OK AND ON POINT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO GET AWKWARD FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE THE CORUPPTED LITTLE SCEMES. NOW I STILL HAVE MY ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS ON HOW ALL OF A SUDDEN MY MONEY STARTED TO SLOWLY DISSAPEAR THROUGH CHASE BANK. I REPORTED FOR A MONTH AND A HALF STRAIGHT A CURRENT SITUATION WITH CHASE ON HOW THESE UNEXPECTED CHARGES KEPT POPPING UP ON MY DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT I REPORTED IT ONCE IT WAS FOUND THE FIRST TIME THE LADY STATED SHE WAS GOING TO CLOSE THE CARD AFTER I DESCRIBED TO HER I DO NOT PURCHASE THINGS ON THE INTERNET AND THAT I BELIVED SOMEONE GOT A HOLD OF MY CARD NUMBER AND WROTE IT DOWN WHILE LEAVING THE CARD IN PLACE.

I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT I DO NOT DO INTERNET PURCHASES. SHE CLAIMED SHE SHUT THE CARD DOWN SO I THOUGHT OK PROBLEM SOLVED. ONLY TO FIND TWO DAYS LATER MY ACCOUNT AGAIN IS OVER DRAWN MIND YOU I HAVEN'T BEEN USING MY CARD SINCE THE FIRST REPORT. I CALLED AGAIN TO FIND MY CARD WAS STILL ACTIVATED I WAS FURIOUS AT THIS POINT. THEY CLAIMED TO PIT THE CREDIT BACK ON MY ACCOUNT AND FINALLY SENT A NEW CARD. AGAIN I THOUGHT I HAD SETTLED THIS MY ACCOUNT IS STILL BEING OVER DRAWN AND I DO NOT USE THE CARD. I REPORTED THIS INCIDENT MORE THAN ONCE FOR A MONTH AND A HALF TO MORE THAN ONE EMPLOYEE EVEN BRITTANY WHO WORKS IN THE CHASE BANK EXECUTIVE OFFICE I HAVE SPOKEN TO MORE THAN ONE EVEN THE HIGHER ONES AND NO ONE HAS GOTTEN DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SITUATION. I AM ANGRY AT THE FACT THAT THIS GOES IGNORED! THEY EVEN TOOK MONEY FROM MY CHECKS FROM THE OVERDRAWN FEES THEY CLAIM I HAVE TO PAY THEM IF I DID THESE PURCHASES I WOULD NOT BE REPORTING THIS INCIDENT TO THE EXECUTIVES ALSO! IS THIS WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ALL THE TIME CHASE BANK? I NEED HELP LOOKING INTO THIS ASAP PLEASE THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2016 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank/nationwide/chase-bank-jamie-diamon-my-name-is-stephanie-resa-i-had-an-open-account-with-chase-bank-a-1328329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Go to the FTC.gov website and look up ID theft

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - (USA)

I am a regular consumer and not affiliated with Chase nor any other bank. However, what you describe is ID theft.  Go to the FTC(dot)gov website and look up the steps you need to do to straighten out this theft. One of the very first steps is for you to file a police report. It is important you do this right away. Good Luck.