Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Chase Bank
    P.O. Box 15548
    Wilmington, Delaware
    United States of America

Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank refused to release lien on my preoperly Wilmington, Delaware

I am a soldier JP Morgan Chase has been taking advantage of due to the fact that I was deployed, unable to represent myself in court.  I was sued on a $4,500 credit card by an Atlanta attorney represented Chase bank.

I could not make any payment at the time because I lost my job. As things starting to change financially I was making payments to the law firm but never got any credit. I was deployed overseas when I came back I found out Chase banks lawyer was awarded a judgment against me and placed a lien on my property. When I contacted them to pay for the judgment, the law firm had filed for bankruptcy, no surprise.  They were ripping people off. I contacted chase and settled.  They agreed to release the lien. However I am getting a run around a non-working fax number with a busy status is given to send the documents. The phone number for that department (Released of lien) is a voice mail. They never called back. I sent them a certified mailed requesting a released of lien. They acknowledge they received my request over a month and half ago yet they said the process takes 30 days. Chase has the worst customer service in world. I am frustrated I dont know what else to do.  I would never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bank/wilmington-delaware-19886/chase-bank-jp-morgan-chase-bank-refused-to-release-lien-on-my-preoperly-wilmington-delaw-774155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content