Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had Chase Manhattan bank for 11 years til feb of 2016.In 2008 i gotten divorced after 20 years of marriage and joint owners of a house.My ex took me to court in 2012 trying to get our family home in his name and the judge denied him. So this February he refinanced the mortgage from Chase to another bank i assume because Chase bank refuses to fgive me any information on this process.Even thou my name has been a joint on the acct for the last 11 years?When i contacted chase soon as i found out from one of my children i asked how could this happen with out my knowledge or signatures?Something?They refused to give me anything i evem told them i just noticed my credit was affected because they posted it as a closed account on my credit report!How when they used my ssi number for 11 years could they do this?How many other people do they use there identity and they not know or ever know?Chase is a predatory lender that breaches privacy acts and have worst customer service ever!!They need to be investagated by federal goverment to see all the illegal acts being done by this banking and lending facility!!!Don't trust Chase Manhattan and dont let your family or children get involved with these crooks.Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2016 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-bankmortgage/nationwide/chase-bankmortgage-chase-manhattan-bank-nationwide-1298993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chase bank/mortgage